GST-104A Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel 4 Zone (LPCB)
GST104A Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panel is designed in compliance with EN54-2 & EN54-4 standard. It’s compatible with GST conventional detectors, manual call points and sounders. The panel is easy to install and operate. Control functions are enabled by a key switch. Programming functions are enabled by a key switch and an internal switch.
Features and Benefits
● Connecting with conventional detectors and manual
call points, generating alarm in case of fire, to save
● Each zone can have maximum 15 conventional detectors. Under EN54-2 standard, the total number of detectors and call points in a zone shall not exceed 32.
● Alarm output and Fault output are available for integrating into third party system.
● Integrated charger and battery management program, fully comply with latest EN54-4 standard requirement.
● Easy operation to enable/disable zones, sounder outputs and alarm output.
● Alarm Test function selectable with or without sounder notification.
● Output programmable for interlink between zones and sounder outputs, alert or evacuate tone, with or without delay.
● Day/Night mode selectable.
● Different Silence/Reset/Test modes can be selected to meet local requirement.
● Three access levels settable via key control.
● Reserved repeater panel interface for fire alarm indication of multiple zones.
PW ON: Power supply positive terminal for repeater, 24VDC
COM 0V: Power supply negative terminal for repeater
COM DIS: Disablement terminal for repeater, OC type
COM DAY: Day mode terminal for repeater, OC type
COM FIRE: Fire alarm terminal for repeater, OC type
COM FLT: Fault terminal for repeater, OC type
Z1~Z4: Zone indication terminals of repeater for Zone 1 to 4, OC type
AUX SUPPLY (+, -): Auxiliary power terminal, 24VDC (18 – 26), 20mA capacity for standby, 500mA for alarm
FAULT OUTPUT (NO, COM, NC): Fault output terminal, 1A/24VDC
ALARM OUTPUT (+, -): Alarm output terminal, EOLR 4.7kΩ, 300mA/24VDC, can be set NO/NC
OUTPUT TO SOUNDER (1~4): Sounder output terminals, EOLR 4.7kΩ, 300mA/24VDC, can be set NO/NC
DAY MODE: Day/night mode conversion terminals, NO
EVAC INPUT: For remote operation of EAVC, NO
SILENCE INPUT: For remote operation of silence, NO
RESET INPUT: For remote operation of reset, NO
BATTERY (+, -): Battery terminals
L, G, N: Mains input terminals
ZONE INPUT (1~ 4): Zone 1 to 4 terminals for detectors