GST-M200 Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel 2 Loops (UL)
GST-M200 Intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) complies to UL864 standard with features of easy installation, operation and maintenance. All circuit boards are installed in a metal cabinet, providing a complete fire control system for most applications.
Features and Benefits
● Single ring loop which meets Style 6 (Class A) requirement
● 240 addressable devices
● Optional 2 loops with additional loop card
● LCD display unit of 128 X 64
● History file with 1,000 events capacity
● “Walk Test”, silent or audible
● PAS (positive Alarm Sequence) per point (NFPA72 compliant)
● Auto silent timer option per NAC. The time duration is 5minutes.
● Password and key-protected nonvolatile memory
● Fully programmable from local keypad and from a pc
● Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) operates up to 4000 ft through
twisted pair with cross section 17AWG (1.02mm2)
SLC (Signaling Line Circuit) LOOP (XT4 & XT6): Style 6 (Class A) loop connection, provides communication to addressable detectors.
NAC (Notification Appliance Circuit) XT8 (NAC1) & XT7 (NAC2): Style Y (Class B) output port, outputs when there is fire alarm, maximum 1.2A for each circuit.
ALARM (COM, NC, NO) (XT11): Dry contact output energized in case of fire, rated 2.0A @ 30VDC. FAULT (COM, NC, NO) (XT12): Dry contact output energized in case of fault, rated 2.0A @ 30VDC. Supervisory (COM, NC, NO) (XT13): Dry contact output energized in case of abnormal conditions, rated 2.0A @ 30VDC.
Auxiliary 24VDC (XT10): Power limited output, maximum 0.75A.