- Ensuring all project are completed on time and within budget.
- Preparing and tracking project schedules, including pick up /delivery.
- Working with clients, sub-contractor and internal.
- Able to travel upcountry.
- Coordinating with team and providing technical support on relevant issues in order to complete project effectively.
- Other assignment by supervisor.
- Age preferably 25-35 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, computer and IT) or other relevant field.
- At least 2 years of experience in this field.
- Skill : AutoCAD, HikCentral, IVMS. Knowledgeable in Fire Alarm, CCTV and Access Control System.
- Driving license and engineer license will be advantage.
- Communicates well and manage team with all level of staff.
- Good computer skills, including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.